Sunday 29 June 2014

Blog Idea's | Leah'xo

Hey guys <3
 I am really stuck for idea's because I don't want to keep repeating the same stuff. ANY Idea's would be greatful and any things that could make my blog better.

I have started a twitter account if you want to contact me on that : @Beautybyleah
Please comment, or tweet me! I love to hear from you guys. Most of the time I ask but no-one replys which is quite sad but I know I am starting out - I appreciate EVERY VIEW I HAVE ON THIS BLOG; just interact with me and let me know you are reading. 

I have a few idea's in the pipe line; they are mostly inspired by youtuber's idea's.
  • Beauty Bucket List ; I give a list of 5 things EVERY month I want to try and I update you everytime I try it out. This is another thing I would love for all of you to get involved. Tweet me your pictures with the designated hashtag I will provide :D This is inspired by EleventhGorgeous
  •  Regular Hauls and reviews. I usually buy new beauty products every two weeks. Sometimes loads, sometimes a few things. Would any of you like to see what I get and what I think? Inspired by nearly every beauty guru :)
 Love all of you guys - much love
                                                  Leah'xo

No comments:

Post a Comment