Friday 4 July 2014

Comparing myself to Zoe Sugg | Leah'xo

Hey guys, today I'm going to do something a little different. Compare myself to Zoe Sugg (Also known as Zoella on youtube and has a blog on this!) I know you have all clicked on this to see how big headed I can be but I'm comparing myself in a different way. In 2009 (I THINK?!) she wrote a blog post with questions and answers. I thought it would be fun to answer the same questions and compare. The questions will be in BLACK, Zoe's answers will be in purple and mine in red...


  • What’s your favourite eye shadow colour to wear?   
          Woodwinked (Golden/Brown)   Shimmery Neutral's
  • What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without? 
Carmex (Looks like superglue and everyone freaks when i put it on my lips)    Carmax aswell. My lips are always chapped.
  • What’s your favourite makeup look ?
           Smokey Eye or...Bronzed       Simple and Matte
  • Which feature do you play up the most?  
           Um..My eyes probabaly         I don't really make anything dramatic, my lips maybe
  • Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up?
           My legs...haha is that allowed? I do hate my legs.     My eye's (BLOGPOST ABOUT IT)
  • Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist?
           MAC       MUA or Natural Collection... They are both the same really.
  • Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again?  
          Lancome Hynose mascara (fab) & GOSH concealer in col. 2 (seriously guys... This stuff is a           miracle for dark circles, i would reccomend this a millions times over)     
          Natural Collection  pressed powder.
  • Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why?  
            Hmm, this is hard, i always love everything i buy...i'd say Blistex instensive moisture                          lipsalve...it's milky white and horrible and doesnt do anything.  Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer.  Conce It didn't cover anything it just made me go a funny colour.
  • One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done?
            Facial    I'd probably pay for my nails to be done with Shellac
  • One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done?  
          Manicure/False nails..not because i hate them, but because my mum is a nail technician so i get get     them done for free. :D       I wouldn't EVER pay for a pedicure, I hate my feet being touched               and hate looking at feet. I'd rather just do them myself.
  • One beauty trick you can share with everyone?
        The Gosh concealer in no.2 haha. If you dont have this...you're missing out. I have tried almost almoevery concealer on the market, nothing compares to this beaut. It is a salmony colour, so covers cove the darkness, then if you are paler than most you can always put a lighter colour on top..             A     Asif... I was actually going to say the same one. I wasn't going to recommend The Gosh                  Concealer though. So yeah...
  • Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup?  
         ALWAYS moisturize..especially under the eyes.     Always match your foundation and              and   concealer. Unless you are using it to highlight.



Thanks for watching guys. If you got this far make sure to comment 'OMG, CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KISSED HARRY STYLES' just to confuse people ;-) Love you guys and stayyy beautiful.

**Zoe's answers are 6 years out of date but I thought I would take them because she would of been a teenager and not as experienced as she is now!!** 

No comments:

Post a Comment