Tuesday 5 August 2014

Feeling Much Better | Leah'xo

Hello, as you know I was very ill on Sunday and I felt like I should just curl up in a ball and hibernate :) Yesterday I felt fine, I felt like I'd never been ill but like today I had to stop a few times and say I am going to be sick. I just done too much too soon. But I am back now feeling much better and feeling like my blog is getting somewhere! I have 2 followers, I would just like to say 'HIII' to you guys and thank you so much. When I saw you two followed me - I actually started crying :) I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU'S.

I also had an email of Esmee who wanted me to look and comment on their blog, by the way it is a-m-a-z-i-n-g so go check it out - ezzlepops.blogspot.co.uk
-I hope you don't mind me saying that- Anyway in case you want me to check out your blog, if you scroll to the bottom of my page it says 'contact me' Then just type and I will receive it and I will defiantly check it out.
  
Aswell I have a few idea's in the pipe line but would anybody like any specific ones? Feel free to comment or 'contact me'. Also how do you get like different tabs on your blog? If anyone can help I'd be much appreciated!!


*Where to contact me:
  • Twitter - @beautybyleahxo
  • Email - beautybyleah@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment