Tuesday 30 September 2014

Becoming Healthier | Leah'xo

Hey guys, as you all know I am 14 years old (nearly 15, well in 6 months). I am in that stage where everybody is obsessed with diets and stuff but why be worry yourself because you won't be happy? Personally I eat anything I want and I don't give it a second thought, but I am tired of feeling unmotivated all the time. I am a semi-active person always walking around and running/playing with young children (brother and sister) but just eat anything. I have been saying for months, I want to eat healthier and be more active and NO, it's not a diet - it's just a lifestyle change.

So I thought you may want to come on the journey with me?! I am going to start a Motivation Monday. Every Monday I keep you all updated with my lifestyle change and give you a few tips I have picked up from other people.

So this is going to be quite a personal series on my blog, so I hope you enjoy it and I hope I inspire you to maybe get out abit more and do that extra little bit.  So keep a look out for Monday's blog post about my used to be meal plan and my new and IMPROVED meal plan...



See you all soon,
Love you all loads,
  Leah'xo

No comments:

Post a Comment