Monday 29 September 2014

What are your thoughts?!

Charity Shop; Thrift Shop; Second-Hand Shop. EW no thanks. That's what I hear in my school. But seriously why not? If you actually look at the things in a charity shop there is so many good and quality items. I am hoping to do a charity spree soon and I'll show you the things. The only off-put is that someone else has been wearing them but what does that matter if you wash them. Once my cousin found a Hollister T-shirt and it was only £2.00. Bargains in this day and age can help your budget stretch alot more further. In America they have pretty awesome charity shops (thrift stores). One near where Bunny (Grav3yardgirl) has a certain price each day you go, which I think is pretty cool.

QOTD : Who think we should spend abit more time shopping in charity shops and helping a good cause?

I just want to know your thoughts. Is it really that bad like people in my school says it is? And are clothes all about labels? I was inspired to write this post because of Katherine, who is a blogger I stumbled across lately and I am absolutely obsessed with her blog! :)

Lots of Love,
  Leah'xo

No comments:

Post a Comment