Friday 5 September 2014

Night Before Party Routine | Leah'xo

 I am so excited, I have a party on Friday and I am going to bring you along the journey. It's 7pm-1am so a long night but I get food there so I am happy :) This is going to be a 4/5 part series. Let's get straight into it....

First of all I will take off all my make-up so I have a fresh face. I use the Primark make-up wipes and I love how they aren't wet so you can really cleanse the make-up off your face. 
Primark Deep Facial Cleansing Wipes. £1 for 2 packs of 25 wipes.

Then I just check my blog for comments, twitter for new people to follow and my personal facebook.
My favorite youtuber at the moment is Rachel, RCLBeauty101. 

I then wash my hair, even though I am going to wash it tomorrow night it'll have less oil and also it will be okay for school. Here is my sassy picture of my hair...



Next I will moisturize my face with my Mr Cole day cream. I love this stuff and recently I have been using it every day. Here is what it looks like :-


Last thing I will do is to put it in a plait so it is wavy the next morning like soooo.

And the only thing important thing I do it paint my nails a light colour so when I take it off at night it wouldn't have stained my nails and if anything I can put my chosen nail colour over the top.

Collection 2000 Apricot Shimmer


No comments:

Post a Comment