Tuesday 10 March 2015

My Birthday! ~ Leah'xo

Hey guys, it's my birthday! 15 today, I know! I can't belive it. I have had such a wonderful say, I woke up to the sound of my mum and my siblings singing 'Happy Birthday' and all day this has continued. I am going to do a birthday haul when I have seen all my family. I will see them at different times in the week so I'll save everything for one post! Or you may be tired of seeing Birthday Hauls. Hahah.

I just came on to update everyone that I am officially 15 and will be for the next 365 days! 

Speak to you all soon, hope everyone has had a good week so far! 

Did you like this post? Comment and Like and share your opinions. I reply to all comments and apprieciate every like/save. Check out my previous blog post - Getting To Know Me.

2 comments: