Thursday 28 May 2015

1 Year Blogging Anniversary - 28.05.2015...

Hey guys, I can't believe it's been a year since I started blogging. I have achieved so much, and my blog is still growing. I know I post rarely, but I just am bad at time-keeping skills and I have had so much coursework to complete because I am in Year 10. (And my computer has been broke. The blogger app is not the best for Iphone.) Excuses, excuses...

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone of my followers, I have 46 followers on my Bloglovin' account which is just amazing, I remember when I reached 10 and I was screaming so I am bursting inside.

This is the photo that made me start to fill and pluck my eyebrows.
The only people that know about my blog is my sister, this is because if my phone is dead and I see something amazing to take photos of I use hers. I have two sisters so I can't say she is the number one because they both are along with my brother, but seeming my other and sister and her twin brother is five - I don't think they will understand what a blog is.

My blog has came along so much, I remember I was so negative. I would always think that I was too young and nieve to be blogging, but everybody was so accepting. Even on twitter now, when I am abit clueless about something, someone always helps. Which I think is such a lovely environment to be associated with.
See? My new visable and TAMED eyebrow! 😂

As you all know, I am 15 years old and I do have a passion for makeup especially. I am happy to say since I have started to blog my makeup collection has grown alot, and I cannot go now without checking out Superdrug and Boots - just to look but always come out with something.

I try to portray my personality through my blog posts, and I hope I do come off a nice person. Obviously you never fully understand someone because there is alot bloggers keep to themselves, but I feel I do include as much about me as I possibly can. I am still keeping this blog quite to all my friends and family because teenagers that don't understand why bloggers like to blog can be cruel, I don't mind people I haven't met, just people I know. It scares me abit.


Thank you all so much for following my blog, I hope to see you in the comments. If you are new to Blushingly Blonde why don't you follow and keep updated with my posts (which is rarely but I am trying to get better - honestly).

Thanks Again,

                      Leah - Blushingly Blonde. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment