Wednesday 4 June 2014

Chester Rocks | Leah'xo

Hellooo, I'm am very excited to tell you all that I am going to Chester Rocks (It's like a concert but with different singers/ rappers and DJ's)It is in the UK and is in Chester. The first thought that popped up in my head was 'who was preforming?' I checked out the Chester Rocks website. It turns out I am going to watch Dizzie Rascal, Sub Focus and ID, Fuse ODJ and Neon Jungle. I cannot wait. I am going on Friday night, comment to tell me if you've been or are going to Chester Rocks.

Anyway, I am going to wear a bold outfit because I am going on the day were the music will be upbeat and manic. I will wear:
  • Either a pair of 'acid wash Jean from Primark' or simply a pair of leggings. 
  • Then I will wear a white vest top, because if I'm going to be jumping around i'll need light clothing.
  • I will then wear a Kamodo type of thing. It is loose and batwinged and just very comfortable.
  • I might pair it with some gold hoop earrings and a gold neclace with gold glittery pumps or silver hoop earrings with a silver bracelets with my Converse.
Any outfit idea's? If the weather is nice I may wear a dress (with shorts underneath) and converse. Please pick your favorite and comment <3 Much appriciated...
 AND ALSO AND MAKE-UP LOOKS?

No comments:

Post a Comment