Wednesday 27 August 2014

Favorite Lipstick | Leah'xo

Hello, are you a lipstick person? I certainly am and I am here today to tell you what my favorite lipsticks is, I know it is a fall colour but i love it <3 Let's get straight into it.


1. Nivea Pure Diamond Volume Shine in 66 Mauve Parure.
I actually couldn't find this online on an actual store but I found loads of ebay. One seller states 'Nivea VOLUME SHINE PURE DIAMOND is a light refracting glossy lipstick
infused with pure diamond powder and high shine polymers.'
I can say it is glossy and is has a high shine. My sister told me it looked like it was wet in some lights. (Her amateur thoughts towards make-up means its shiny :) ) It then goes onto say '...and the creamy texture provides maximum moisture.' It is very creamy but you do have to put a generous coat on like usual to get that creamy and smooth feel on lips. It does provide moisture - at the moment mine are very dry and rubbing them together hurts. I can do this with this lipstick. The best thing about this lipstick is the apperance. It's sides are actually like a diamonds. You will see in the picture :) 

(I HAVE TO UPLOAD THE PICTURE TOMORROW. IT WAS TOO DARK TO TAKE ANY AND THE FLASH COMPLETELY WASHED ME OUT... )




No comments:

Post a Comment